Monday, August 5, 2013

Wonton Soup

This is a quick lunch I put together because I already had Wontons in the freezer. I flash freeze them before cooking. I also had the meatball mixture in the freezer. I froze that in a ziptop bag, flattened it, then scored it with a chopstick into squares. Then broke off what we needed.  I also freeze broth in mason jars. Easy peasy!
What a lame Manic Monday post, but it's been crazy around here lately.

Other "freezer" posts on GPAC-
List of all "freezer" posts.


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Here from the Meandering Monday hop and putting this post into my recipe file. LOVE freezer meals! Gracias for the links; BB2U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yummmmm.... I love Won Ton Soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had won ton soup...this looks pretty good, and absolutely love the freeze and ease ideas for cooking. Thanks so much for linking up for This Momma's Meandering Mondays, please come back again! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love easy-peasy meals. Thanks for sharing this at Food on Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.